Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buzz Aldrin Punches Moon-landing Conspiracy Theorist

Flexmoney

I haven't seen anyone post in this thread about his rudeness...only people laughing about his ideology.

Perhaps you should read the first post again.... and I quote:

"You're a coward," he exclaimed, "and a liar, ..."

At that point, Aldrin (age 72) landed a spirited punch to Sibrel's jaw.

Perhaps you should read the first post again.... and I quote:

Wasn't talking about the OP, was talking about the comments after it.

If I ever meet Neil I will have to ask him about the theories.

What could he possibly say other than the obvious?

I don't know if it's true or not, and I don't pretend like I do. By that same logic, I wouldn't walk up and insult the guy, although I'd like to ask him a few questions.

Unrelated to the moon landing, but here's an interesting video I stumbled across just now.

BTW, I'm not even almost going to get in an argument about this, I posted the video as food for thought...and that's it.

Here is another account of the OP.

Police are investigating allegations former Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin made a sceptic see stars by punching him when confronted with charges that his historic 1969 moonwalk was a hoax, police said today.

The 72-year-old Aldrin, who was one of the first two astronauts to walk on the lunar landscape when the United States landed man on the moon on July 20, 1969, is accused of punching independent filmmaker Bart Sibrel in the face outside a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday.

Sibril, 37, - who believes the moon landings were faked to fool the Soviets into believing the United States had achieved the ultimate space goal - was used by a Japanese television team to surprise Aldrin with an "ambush", following an interview in the hotel.

"I walked up to him on the sidewalk and put a bible up to him and asked him to swear on the bible that he actually walked on the moon," Sibril, who has confronted Aldrin on two other occasions, told AFP.

"He refused to do it so I told him he was a thief to take money for giving and interview on something he didn't do.

Whether "we" went to the moon or not isn't what I like about this.

What "we" do know is that this punk's existence is a derivative off of something far beyond himself. His achievements are noted as follows:

1. Finger painting (I don't know if I meant to say p
o
inting, but he seems like a finger painter.)

2. Stalking.

3. Jumping up and down (on somebody else's car).

We also know that this punk got up in the face of a senior citizen, cut him off, initiated a confrontation, and in a most provocative manner...started hurling insults in his face.

We also know that Brilliant Bart messed with a guy that has shot down Russian fighter pilots in mortal combat. Opps. He choose poorly.

On a side note...I am all for a skeptic mindset. If you choose to be skeptic about the moon landing, have at it. Just be smart enough not to hitch your wagon to this moronic leech.

BTW, I'm not even almost going to get in an argument about this,

Umm...yeah ya are. :)

But, I am going to head that off before it goes there.

CLOSED.

[edit to add...Jake and I were typing up posts at the same time. I wasn't responding to his post, taking the last word, then closing the thread. I know he knows that, but I want to put that out there. - KF]