Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sub Second 11 yard Draw with Irons

Seth

Been working on this one for a long time. Finally broke the 1 second barrier at 11 yards with the Limited rig. Duplicatable A zone hit with a sight picture.

Yippee.:D

• 2 weeks later...

That's nice, I seem to pull 1.2-.3 under match conditions... I can go well below that, but 1.2 ish seems to be in the comfort zone.

Congrats on the draw... setup a mini at that distance and see if it's still there.

JT

• 1 month later...

That's nice, I seem to pull 1.2-.3 under match conditions... I can go well below that, but 1.2 ish seems to be in the comfort zone.

Congrats on the draw... setup a mini at that distance and see if it's still there.

JT

Yep, I can get under 1.0 without much trouble, but in a match I tend to do something like 1.15 to 1.25 more frequently. R,

How long? About 2 years....

Congrats...have you used SA's dry fire drills for this? R,

SA ? talk to me :) what is this SA? I have had my new open blaster for a week today and I suck since I am moving from Limited. Regretfully I sucked at that as well cause I have only been shooting a handgun for almost a year now. yea yea I know do a search right lol. :rolleyes:

B

How long? About 2 years....

Congrats...have you used SA's dry fire drills for this? R,

SA ? talk to me :) what is this SA? I have had my new open blaster for a week today and I suck since I am moving from Limited. Regretfully I sucked at that as well cause I have only been shooting a handgun for almost a year now. yea yea I know do a search right lol. :rolleyes:

B

Steve Anderson. Must have book for us mortals. http://www.brianenos.com/pages/reviews.html#steve