Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Olympic Deal Package (while olympic flame is burning)

sinnsyk

Okay, I've added the "2010 Olympic Deal" package.

It's available through a link on my main page and this link right here:

Henning's 2010 Olympic Deal

In the spirit of competition I've created - for the first time - a gun upgrade package for those who want to get their gun ready for:

2010 IPSC European Championships (in particular IPSC Standard Division)

2010 USPSA Limited Nationals

and for all those of you who want to be as competitive as possible in all your National, Area, Sectional and State championships.

The package allows for customizing and if you own say a Limited, a Stock II, a Match etc, you can mix n match parts to create a package that works for you. The savings is a staggering 30% off regular retail when you go all the way.

Once you opt for the package, I've also added several add-ons that you qualify for. This allows you to buy certain products at a reduced price.

It also allows you to pre-order the soon-to-be-released:

Competition Magwell (big-n-badass competition magwell for Limited, Gold Team etc in Large frame)

Competition Magrelease, adjustable tension with screw-on extended mag-button.

I don't know exactly what my final retail price will be on these two products yet, but I'm giving you both products at a killer price including shipping which means they will be shipped to you individually as soon as they are available.

With this special offer, I am also making available a limited edition H-570 basepad for IPSC standard division. This basepad will make it super-easy to reload to 19 rounds, reliably. It's an over-sized magpad, but having seen over-sized IPSC Standard boxes used at high level competitions such as the 2007 Europeans etc, I bet you it will make it in the 2010 Europeans as well. If it doesn't, so be it, but it will make it in some of the matches you attend and it will be an advantage. These basepads are in stock and ready to ship with the 2010 Olympic Deal.

Delivery on the new competition magwell and magrelease isn't clear yet, but both are the two next products I am releasing and both are in semi-finished state. They both have a super-high priority for me so if you know you want them, jump on the Olympic Deal and pre-order. It will save you money over ordering when they do become available.

Any comments etc, please email or post here. I can modify the offer / webpage if you see anything that doesn't make sense etc.

The 2010 Olympic Deal is valid as long as the 2010 Olympic Games are going on. The day after the games ends, the offer and webpage will no longer be available.

This is the final tribute to the Olympics and a celebration of Norway's 2010-to-date 5 Olympic Gold medals.

Cool ?

;-)

Henning

Edited by sinnsyk

[

Very cool, as usual, will I see you at the Rocky Mountain 300? That was probably a dumb question since you have won it every year since it's existance!! (6 years) Last year we had $3500.00 in cash, gave away 20 guns and tons of great prizes. I should mention that Henning contrubutes to the pot on a regular basis with all of his fantastic shooting products for the Tanfo's. See you in May!

abs

The greast response I got from the Gold Medal sale inspired the Olympic deal and it's a the best package deal I've ever offered.

I'm not sure if I'll do it again, but it's a test to see how a package like this is received. My thoughts have been that when 'all' my upgrade parts are ready I will make a 're-build my gun' package taking the Limited 40 and upgrading it to what I would consider the ultimate setup all in one shot. It's something that will work great for someone who just got a new Limited. But it's not for everyone as many already have upgraded their guns in steps.

Eventually I will offer new guns with my parts installed ready to go. First I need to have all the upgrade parts made so that I can build the gun the way I want it. We're getting there step by step, part by part. The new magwell and magrelease will greatly put the gun at a state I could take a brand new gun, install my parts and leave the next day for the US Nationals or the IPSC Worlds or Europeans.

This whole package deal is more of an experiment for me as anything to see how I can build a page that encompassed a multitude of options, giving a great deal for those seeking to buy a larger package and save at the same time. Plus offer mix n match for those with several style of guns.

I just added options to choose the new small frame H-550S basepad & spring package. They will fit the IPSC Standard Box for Limited and Stock II guns in small frame (European versions). Great for anyone with small frame 40 S&W or 9mm. Also added H-141S basepad & spring package for small frame. Suits Gold Team V12 and V8 in small frame 9mm. This allows for someone who has a Limited 40 large frame, a small frame Gold Team V8/V12 and/or possibly a Stock II who want to trick several guns. Just trying to make a fairly simple package deal with some flexibility. Of course it won't fit everyone's needs, but the whole point is to buy a package, save big and hopefully get everything you need or get some spares that can come in handy.

Please, any feedback on this type of package will be appreciated as it may set the beginning of a package type webpage. Though it won't be offered at these rock-bottom prices.

Coming from a college student: This is a great deal of savings, but I just can't see myself spending that much.

This deal is perfect for someone who has recently bought a Tanfoglio handgun and has none of Hennings aftermarket parts. But since I already have some of these parts, I would save more just buying the several parts I'm missing (sorry if that's confusing). I think this package deal offer is a great thing to try out and see how customers respond to it.

I get orders much higher than the $399 many times a week. Ordering 'a package' as in all businesses and sports should be awarded by a lower price. What's going to be interesting is to see how many this type of package will be beneficial to. This is why I've made it fairly flexible for shooters with 2,3 and maybe 4 Tanfoglios in their safes. Once a loyal enthusiast, many end up with a Stock II, a Limited and a Gold Team. Not all guns may be up to speed with all the goodies, so it could be great for some. And yes, for new time shooters it's a sweet deal, but not all want to jump in with both feet right away. I still think that a 'go all the way' package is going to hit home run if it's offered as a regular package on my site. As I've mentioned it won't be as sweet as it's going to be on this trial run during olympics, but I'll create a sustainable package deal once I get the magwell and the magrelease ready. Then maybe we'll do a poll on the site to figure out what upgrades "can't live without"

I'm open to input on this and what types of packages you want to see.

I like it, but it's a bit late for me :(. I've already purchased up most of those items for my Limited, and the Gold Custom I just picked up obviously doesn't need a front sight, and it's already got the slide pin, firing pin (but EGW) and trigger work. Also, a new shooter is going to need full mags and not just pads and springs since EAA only includes one mag.

How about some sort of core package that would apply to Gold Custom, Limited and Stock/Match and then have some additional mix-and-match items that would allow someone to fit out either an open, limited or production class gun. Also, grips are a pricey item that some view as purely optional; some folks actually like the stock grips :surprise:.

I think a core package something like this would be good:

• Flat trigger
  • Firing pin
  • Slide Pin
  • Hammer Pin and reamer
  • Sear Pin and reamer
  • Hammer spring
  • Extractor Spring
  • Guide rod

Optional Items: (could be required to pick a minimum number of options ?)

• iFiber front sight
  • Competition Magazines, or pads and springs
  • Grips & Torx head grip screws
  • Magwell (when available)

The core items are items that apply to any match gun regardless of division. You could require at least one or two items out of iFiber, Grips, full Mags, or pads and springs, and Magwell be required to be picked, and then offer any other items as discounted options with the package.

Also, is there any chance those of us not interested or needing the full package can get in on the pre-order discount of the new magwell?

Thanks for the feedback Chris.

Suggestions like your helps me a lot. I will work on getting the magwell, magrelease and possibly the new hammer & sear ready first. Then I'll put several packages together.

We're also working on the new shop which I'm not sure how the packages will work out with options etc, but I'll figure out something. The cool thing about the new store is that I will also be able to have coupons which can be used during specials etc. I think it'll be pretty cool. Always seems like flexibility is the key. I do want to create several 'new gun' packages as well as several small packages of similar parts that make sense.

I have done some pre-ordering in the past and as my new magwell is right around the corner I may do it again. By Friday I may have a decent picture to give everyone an idea. Pre-ordering will of course save you money over ordering when it's all said n done.

The new magrelease is also ready soon. Maybe I'll do a page with pre-order / specials where it could be a 'fixed page' based on my current shop design and taking pre-orders of whatever newest project I'm working on.

As my new webshop gets finished it'll be easy to add a single pre-order product. Easy.