Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Enos Customer Service!!!!!!!!&#3

AikidoGirl Ordered my christmas gift on Thursday of last week got a call from Brian Friday morning asking if I needed anymore stuff for my Dillon 650. I missed his call but called back about 30 min later and told them I need the roller handle and that was it. My 650 came in today and I had no idea it would make it here so quick. Brian got the order out that day and didn't wait one moment. Thanks Brian!!!! That's awsome customer service!!!!!

Now to put that 650 next to my other 650. I am lazy and I have to load 2 women 38 super, 9mm, 40s&w and 45acp. LOL :wacko::blink:

Thanks Mark Self

I've been loading on a 550 for years, and I decided to upgrade to a 650. I too ordered mine from Brian and was also very impressed with how everything was handled. It shipped yesterday, and I can't wait for it to get here. I just can't wait!

Thanks to Brian and Jonie (hope I spelled her name right).

Thanks!

Chris,

Thanks for mentioning Joni. (Joni Mitchel) She was bombarded by Dillon orders while I was out for a couple days, and did a fine job!

The Dillon line is so complex, I find the more I learn the more I enjoy it. I have a massive website (Dillon) expansion in progress... eventually I should be the only one-stop shopping/info source.

be

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.