Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More customer service

shootingchef

the lens on my C-More Slide Ride became scratched and cloudy, after 10K rounds, I guess that would happen. I called C-More and asked about remedies. As I did not want to buy a new red dot. Within one week, 7 days start to finish, I sent in my C-More, they mounted a new lens and sent it back. Cost was nominal. I am so pleased as I thought I was going to have to shoot my back up gun for a while. So, the point of this is, if you have a scratched or cloudy lens, send it to C-more, with a check and you will have it back in no time. Now if winter will go away I can play!

the lens on my C-More Slide Ride became scratched and cloudy, after 10K rounds, I guess that would happen. I called C-More and asked about remedies. As I did not want to buy a new red dot. Within one week, 7 days start to finish, I sent in my C-More, they mounted a new lens and sent it back. Cost was nominal. I am so pleased as I thought I was going to have to shoot my back up gun for a while. So, the point of this is, if you have a scratched or cloudy lens, send it to C-more, with a check and you will have it back in no time. Now if winter will go away I can play!

Yes, their CSV is very good! I sent two sights back to get upgraded to the click switch and they were back to be within about two weeks.

Yes, their CSV is very good! I sent two sights back to get upgraded to the click switch and they were back to be within about two weeks.

I upgrade also two c-mores and repair one broken one. Fast and friendly service. :)

Just call and ask what you need to know. They will tell you.