Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC section REVO squad

John Z Sr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I never miss this one.

I have also won this match every year I have gone and do believe that trend will continue.

Anyone feel lucky??????

Matt , Devon, I'm looking at you......

Edited by cliffwalsh

has registration started?

went to the website but did not see form for sign up.

I would be interested in coming down for this.

Yes, the application has been available about a week, and we have 8 revolver shooters already! Wouldn't I love to have 2 squads of revolver shooters :)

SC State Application here is the application. I did not set up the link on USPSA - so our section coordinator linked to the section website. The actual match website is is at my website: http://www.LChico5u.com/SC-State.html

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 SC State Match Statistician

Edited by LChico

Hey Linda, count me in, form and payment will be on the way soon, I think Greg Q. is an "A" now,, any others? Did Greg M. move up yet?

I will be there and will be bringing another "A" with me not that it matters. I am just there for the Otis entertainment.

Otis better not talk too soon. I remember reading here that the Stats lady could be bribed and I know that a few of the ROs can be influenced. If Otis shows up in the thong again there ain't no telling what will happen.

Paul

Actually, Otis could teach all of you a thing or two about how to properly bribe the "Stats Lady."

Nice, large box of custom, handmade dark chocolate truffles. . . Dark roast coffee. . .

And, in Stats we prefer to call them "Gifts" or "Gratuities." 'Bribery' is so Chicago :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 SC State Match Staistician

C'mon Linda, I'm trying to see what he'll offer us ROs. Or what the rest of them will pay to see him go down in flames.

Seriously, anybody willing to shoot in a thong and a towel deserves to win no matter what score they shoot.

All hail the OTIS!

Paul Beck

First year shooting it i hear its a good match

You should go back to IDPA where it is safe for youngsters.

To quote from Jaws, " You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Oh, and yes it is a great match.

Hey Josh, this is not a sandbagging event, go shoot a classifier or 2 and get your young butt into "M" class junior division where you belong !!!! Looking forward to shooting with you. Hey Linda, could we have a grown up revo squad and a youngster revo squad this year,,, those kids are too fast

John i dont think i could be considered a junior the age for a junior stops at 18 im way over that. As for the classifier there are not many clubs by me that shoot uspsa in the winter. I think ill ride out B class for as long as possiable.

Cliff this might be the first year you dont win revolver division at SC, good luck at the FL OPEN

John i dont think i could be considered a junior the age for a junior stops at 18 im way over that. As for the classifier there are not many clubs by me that shoot uspsa in the winter. I think ill ride out B class for as long as possiable.

Josh, in Revolver Division if you're under 40 you're considered a youngster. :)