Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC goes to 15 rds in production... Will USPSA follow ?

PCC-1

Am I the only one annoyed that we are even having the conversation? What is with the compulsion to much with Production. Lets leave the damn thing alone for more then 2 years in a row?

I thought that conversation and intelligent discussion was the whole purpose of this board.... if you do not like the discussion you can simply just choose not to participate.

I dont think you got my point. I've been shooting production for some time now and what I would like is people to stop screwing around with the division every couple of years. I don't care if someone has the most brilliant idea ever, stop changing the damn rules. It seems lots of people like the production game because they keep shooting it DESPITE (not because) of the stream of changes, so how about we stop treating those shooters as USPSA lab rats and let them (and me) enjoy their game?

DUDE... What are you talking about??? When was the last time the production rules were changed???? I know there was a recent "interpretation" handed down by NROI but other than that i have not seen a single change in Production Division since ..... Well.. i cant think of any since i have been shooting the division??? Somebody enlighten me???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic