Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone interested in shooting in North County San Diego?

Lisa C

Is anyone interested in shooting with me? Just looking for a shooting buddy. I'm in North County San Diego. Not crazy about shooting alone; it's not much fun setting up and tearing down by yourself. Mainly shooting 3-gun matches at Pala and Rainbow.

Well, if anyone is close, I bet you will get some responses. You may get responses anyway, so hang onto your hat. Fortunate or unfortunate, there are lots of guys here. ;)

You sound like you enjoy shooting, I hope you can find some folks to buddy up. It is more fun shooting with a friend. My shooting buds keep moving away, bums me out. I've lost two to moves. :(

Good luck, have fun!

MLM

Edited by mlmiller1

Mlm,

Thanks for your kind words. I've hired instructors just to have someone to shoot with. Not much fun and it's not worth the money anymore. :unsure:

You wrote that your buddies have moved which left me wondering, "Why would a gun owner in TX move away?" Hopefully, they moved to somewhere that recognizes the 2nd A. :P

Norco running gun IPSC holds a beginers class for free every Saturday 8am and the owner

super GM JoJo Vidanez helps you and squads with newbees.

Very nice guy! Bring your holster, 4 mags and $33.oo and be

ready for a blast! great bbq too!

Edited by shooterbenedetto