Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sportshooter.com

MBaneACP

Hey kids;

Just a note to say that The Outdoor Channel has acquired the website Sportshooter.com. Our plan right now is to continue it as a separate entity linked to the SHOOTING GALLERY website when it becomes operation (very, very soon). I'm more-or-less the editor until I can rope some other fool into it.

I know a bunch of you have written for the site, and I encourage you to e-mail me ideas, threats, whatever.

I'm cross-posting this on the other handgun forums as well.

Thanks,

Michael B

Will there be shooting programs on the Outdoor Channel? I am thinking of dropping cable so I can get Outdoor LIFE channel, which people that have it tell me they see shooting programs on, "all the time".

I can't take the drama of watching prospectors pan for gold on the Outdoor channel any longer.

My program, SHOOTING GALLERY, will be up in January. Guns & Ammo teevee and AMERICAN RIFLEMAN teevee are already running (in fact, G&A is the highest-rated show on The Outdoor Channel). I'm finishing up the proposal for a second series which should start up 4th quarter 2004 or 1st quarter 2005.

OLN is presently running reruns of AMERICAN SHOOTER, plus a couple of shotgun shows.

ESPN2 has The Great Outdoor Games, which has a very popular shooting competition.

Or you can get a DVD of WAY OF THE GUN and watch it over and over!

Michael B

Who sells "Way of the Gun" DVD?

If you have a Target store near you, they usually have it for $9.99 in their DVD section. I suspect Wal*Marts probably have it too.

Any of the online video sellers should have it. Try Barnes&Noble or Amazon if you can't get to a Target.