Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W M&P Summer Bonus Giveaway

pskys2

• 5 weeks later...

Bought mine July 20. It shipped monday.  The problem for me it's shipped FedEx needing a signature. I cant be there to sign for it. Fedex can't redirect, and no help from SW. They will try to deliver 3 times then send it back. I can't get SW to call me back.(multiple calls).

I past the information on to the store where  I bought it from. He's  going to contact his rep. 

Because of the run around, this will be the SW I buy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 1:16 PM, mshotwell said:

Bought mine July 20. It shipped monday.  The problem for me it's shipped FedEx needing a signature. I cant be there to sign for it. Fedex can't redirect, and no help from SW. They will try to deliver 3 times then send it back. I can't get SW to call me back.(multiple calls).

I past the information on to the store where  I bought it from. He's  going to contact his rep. 

Because of the run around, this will be the SW I buy.

Yea mine was scheduled to deliver Tuesday, no one to sign ruralarea.  Had fedex leave it at a walgreens pharmacy, seems most are a fedex drop.  picked it up tuesday.

If you have the tracking number can tell fedex to leave it at an approved location on line.

Edited by pskys2
added info