Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDm Magwell?

Iggy42

So I read somewhere here (can't find the thread though) that there is a ICE magwell coming soon. Any updates on an estimated ETA along with basepads?

Getting ready to start setting up one of the new 5.25 XDm 40s for Limited so I am shopping the needed parts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Chet- any word on an ICE Magwell for the XDm yet? I'd prefer to buy from y'all... But haven't heard anything yet. Thanks.

Good news is the XDM Magwell is almost done. I hope to have it ready by end of this week, or first of next week.

Give us an extra week or so for black finish.

Bad news is Chet is no longer working at Dawson Precision, We will miss him and wish him and his family the best.

Thanks Dave Dawson

AND... WILL THERE BE A MAGWELL and basepads for .45ACP XD-m ???

So I read somewhere here (can't find the thread though) that there is a ICE magwell coming soon. Any updates on an estimated ETA along with basepads?

Getting ready to start setting up one of the new 5.25 XDm 40s for Limited so I am shopping the needed parts

• 4 weeks later...

AND... WILL THERE BE A MAGWELL and basepads for .45ACP XD-m ???

The XDM Ice Magwell for 9mm and 40s&w is now available. Have not had enough requests for 45acp, but we will keep our ear to the ground.

Thanks, Dave Dawson

Edited by dawsonprecision

• 7 months later...
The XDM Ice Magwell for 9mm and 40s&w is now available. Have not had enough requests for 45acp, but we will keep our ear to the ground.
Thanks, Dave Dawson

I'd be interesting in the .45 version. I have a PistolGear one and am having issues with it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...