Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom made jerseys

DKnoch

Looking at having a custom made jerseys. G2 Gemini has some good looking ones, found two I like on their website shown below. Only need a couple logos on it, blue bullets and a local gun store that is going to "sponser me". Blue bullets for the discount and my buddy owns a small gun store and he's always been really good to me. Doesn't have to be collared either, but does need to be dri-fit/breathable. Any suggestions or had good/bad dealings with jersey makers? G2, techwear, any others? We've all heard the stories about the one company (not sure they're even open anymore), so let's leave them out. Thanks56ea256d6207285452c052152154b74f.jpgb04f641ba0829f0021473305f3f8172b.jpg

Techwear. They have been a great company to work with. They make great jerseys. I had jerseys made from them and they fit and feel wonderful. Very easy to work with and can create any design you can come up with, 

My only experience has been with TechWear, I have a match shirt from an MFG who will not be named - the TechWear is pretty nice.  

Gunsta is the only other brand I'm aware of that wasn't mentioned.