Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Patriot Defense grips

johnbu

Seriously, do they only fit square trigger guards? No round love? What's it gonna take? I'll send in my stock polymers to model. I just want thin aluminum like the EGDs with Tanfo/PD emblazoned on the sides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, bpipe95 said:

I would hate to ever make an aesthetic part for tanfo owners... 

Now now I see why Vz never opted to make grips for tanfo's. It a deep dark rabbit hole of demands.

And a worse dark dank hole of randomly variable sizes, machining  and geometries across innumerable undocumented running changes.

And a worse dark dank hole of randomly variable sizes, machining  and geometries across innumerable undocumented running changes.

exactly lol, or how the machinist was feeling that day. the consistency is ridiculous haha but I feel that ads to the character....

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jsuki said:

exactly lol, or how the machinist was feeling that day. the consistency is ridiculous haha but I feel that ads to the character....

Character?

Maybe,  but it for sure has increased my curse word vocabulary!

Lol

Character?

Maybe,  but it for sure has increased my curse word vocabulary!

Lol

Yeah not gonna lie when I say I was cursing when my two stock 2s that are 50 numbers aparts slides aren't interchangeable hahahab

Or my two stock 2s that don't fit in the same holster.  one is so loose it might fall out unless the screws are all the way tight. The other is so tight it won't clear easilyunless the screws are backed out.

2 hours ago, homewrecker07 said:

We have something similar to hand built Italian sports cars. It's not that out of place to ask for Form than function. Otherwise we'd all use stake tape.

Does anyone know of an Italian car that runs reliably without being excessively f**ked with?

Me neither.

On 4/14/2017 at 11:43 AM, johnbu said:

Or my two stock 2s that don't fit in the same holster.  one is so loose it might fall out unless the screws are all the way tight. The other is so tight it won't clear easilyunless the screws are backed out.

I have this same issue!

hahahahaa love hate relationship but my guns run flawlessly except for small machining differences. It's funny how we all have the same understanding but I still keep buying them.