Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Might As Well......

Eureka1911

New member here. Living mostly in Humboldt County, CA with 25% of my time down in SOCAL. Just getting back into shooting after a long time away. Looking forward to shooting my first match in too long. Found a great local club that has monthly matches and there are a few more within a comfortable (for NORCAL) drive. Looks like I  need to get some more ammo!!

Currently have a stainless Springfield Loaded Target in .45ACP. First gun I ever shot (in the Navy) was a 1911, first gun I owned was a 1911, and the last gun I had before my hiatus was a 1911. So when I got back, well, a 1911 was my first choice!! Hence the "1911" in my screen name. Fortunately that's not my birth year!!!

Just got my rig for USPSA from Ben Stoeger. Been wasting away a rainy day setting it up. He sells a nice package from DAA with a DAA belt, DAA mag pouches, and his BOSS hanger. I got a Comp-Tac holster. And yes, we can still get ammo here in California, at least until January 1, 2018. Let's just say that the FedEx guy is going to become a regular at my house!! In fact I got a visit today and he told me that he's been delivering a lot of small heavy boxes lately!!