Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Robert Burke, The Sig Armorer

RangerTrace

I stopped by Burke's shop this week to check out his work on Classic Series Sig pistols.  I was simply amazed out how good his carry action job felt with the QRT trigger installed.  The double action pull was so light and smooth, that it's just nothing to worry about and the single action pull approached the feel of a good 1911.  The QRT trigger system eliminates most of the pre-travel so, it really makes the DA/SA trigger enjoyable for a work gun.  

If you are shooting a Sig DA/SA style pistol, you really should consider talking to Burke.  Oh, and did I mention that he has a one day turn around??

I stopped by Burke's shop this week to check out his work on Classic Series Sig pistols.  I was simply amazed out how good his carry action job felt with the QRT trigger installed.  The double action pull was so light and smooth, that it's just nothing to worry about and the single action pull approached the feel of a good 1911.  The QRT trigger system eliminates most of the pre-travel so, it really makes the DA/SA trigger enjoyable for a work gun.  

If you are shooting a Sig DA/SA style pistol, you really should consider talking to Burke.  Oh, and did I mention that he has a one day turn around??

Thanks for yet another glowing endorsement of Robert Burke. I've only ever heard good things about him and his work.

Did you happen to get your hands on a P320 with either his carry or competition action jobs?

15 hours ago, bandw1dth said:

Thanks for yet another glowing endorsement of Robert Burke. I've only ever heard good things about him and his work.

Did you happen to get your hands on a P320 with either his carry or competition action jobs?

I'm sure he had one there, but since I don't own a 320 and was really just interested in what he could do with a DA/SA style pistol, I didn't ask to see one.  But, if he can make the DA on a Classic series feel great, I can only imagine how good his 320 trigger is.  And, keep in mind, he does Max Michel's 320 trigger jobs, so he's no hack for sure!!

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2016 at 2:05 PM, Round_Gun_Shooter said:

Trace, how is the reliability with all ammo? Thinking about having work done on a 229 but it is also a carry gun and some of those 357SIG primers are hard

Sorry I just saw this.....I've not had any issues with factory 45 ammo.

• 1 month later...