Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat 5.5" Sight Tracker and 5.5" HBAR

-Ace-

So I see you have those thumb rest/ slide lock lever things, what are your impressions on those. I have been considering trying one on my 5.4" SVI, I love the idea of a thumb rest but hate the idea of drilling holes in my frame...

I like them a lot, so much so that I became a dealer for them, and end up selling 5-8 at every match I shoot when someone tries them out on my guns. Wether you use it to drive the muzzle in recoil, or just somewhere for your thumb to be, they're effective. However, some people don't like how they feel, so if you can't feel one before buying, atleast it doesn't permanently affect your gun if you remove it.

I like them a lot, so much so that I became a dealer for them, and end up selling 5-8 at every match I shoot when someone tries them out on my guns. Wether you use it to drive the muzzle in recoil, or just somewhere for your thumb to be, they're effective. However, some people don't like how they feel, so if you can't feel one before buying, atleast it doesn't permanently affect your gun if you remove it.

I looked at those for my two CRP Edges.....would love to try before I buy though....no one has them around here :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...