Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

04 Mgm Ironman

It looks like Mike just put up the date for the Ironman on his web site. June 8th - 13th 2004. If you really wanted to do alot of shooting in june then you could shoot the Ironman on the 2nd weekend and the USPSA Nationals on the 4th weekend.

I like the Ironman, Lots of rounds, great stages with brain power involved, hard shots and lots of dredded steel in all sorts of configurations. I am there! :)

Yesiree, June is gonna be a good month for 3 gun shooting out west. I am in for both too!

BTW, for the MGM it looks like the RO's shoot June 8-9, with the main match 10, 11, 12, and awards/team shoot and drive home Sunday the 13th.

Regards,

Yep, June is going to be a busy 3-Gun month with the first part of the month the Area-1 3-gun in Bend and then the Iron Man and Nationals after that. BTW the Iron Man entry form does not have a space for squading requests but Mike G. has stated that we just need to write our squading requests some place on the entry form and they would take care of it.

Regards,

Jeff

Well shoot, I guess I'll just have to take the whole damn month off now. It seems to make sense to just leave Bend the day after, do a little sightseeing, and then right on to the MGM without driving all of the way home in between.

Sheesh! What's up with this scheduling?