Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just Got A Ghost

stingerjg

Just bought a used Ghost holster from a friend. After figuring out that all of the screws were metric <_< , and drilling a hole in my Para :( . I got it all adjusted. This thing is sweet. It is sooo much better than the 011 that i was using before. Im actually suprised how easy it is to reholster. I thought with the pin it would be hard to get in just right. Not the case. Hopefully I will be able to improve on my draw splits. My only druther as of now is, i wish it would drop a little lower. Oh well im sure ill get used to it.

Know anyone that needs a Safariland 011 with an Arrondondo platform??

I have the new Ghost Holster so I didn't need to drill anything. This thing rules. I have it for my SV Limited gun.

Pete

Mine is a para with a curved trigger guard. the way i understand it, the new one only works with a squared trigger guard.

Mine is a para with a curved trigger guard. the way i understand it, the new one only works with a squared trigger guard.

Hmmm, mebbe that'll work for my custom gunsmith squared trigger guarded Para (man, I'm glad I don't have to say that out loud).