Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just noticed new sigs

Particulars

warning - do not open this new products page at sig sauer I just came across moments ago

unless you have a strong stomach for pistol debauchery

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogNewProduct.aspx

its late - its winter - its cold out - I had to think if its was april fools day

some of these are amazingly shockingly butt ugly - I know I was just talking about bling being a personal matter

but yea gads man - if you pulled some of these out - people will run just from how it looks -------------

hang down your head tom dooley ---- its late at night - just me and the dog

yet the horror oh the horror - knowing people will laugh -- will we become closet sig owners?

in the tradition of the renaming something - will these become known as sick sauers?

excuse me please - but - its enough to send a man howling out into the snow....

but maybe its just me - but I don't think so -- I think the price of old sigs just went up...

Other than the Mosquito Pink Finish being a sorta girly type gun I don't see a lot of difference other than lots of new models. Sigs were never what I would call a work of art but they do what they were designed to do and that is to shoot reliably and accurately.

people - I hope you do understand this was tongue in cheek humor -- the reality is

of course sig has to try to continue to make money for the people who own it - and thus

must venture into other markets besides black gun territory - some of these radically different

color schemes are not gonna fly - but thats how they learn through trial and error - and most

of the models on the page are showing innovation - I would never put down a sig on a sig

forum - that would be like saying something bad about your mother...

most of these on this page are of interest...

I like the look of the multi-colored wood grips. The gold plated parts do nothing for me.

I read on SigForum recently that Sig Sauer USA is going to stop offering the German Mastershop pistols. So if you're interesting in purchasing one, don't wait too long.

Sig Sauer USA will continue selling the X-Five L1, Competition, Tactical and Allround models.