Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Video on proper moonclip loading basics ?

Merlin Orr

Just traded into a really nice 625 today at the local ICORE match and feeling froggy...again.

Rather than just stumble through learing how to do a "good" reload I thought I would ask for a link to some kind of instructional vid on how to do a reload - The Right Way.

Suggestions? :mellow:

Make sure you check out vids of both strong-hand and weak-hand reload styles. Somewhere around here is a link to a short video of Spook shooting a stage (El Prez, maybe?) on an indoor range over in the Netherlands. Also, Pat S. made a video of Cliff and I shooting the same stage which would be a nice contrast between the two methods--Pat even added some smooth jazz background music--anybody have a link to that one?

Make sure you check out vids of both strong-hand and weak-hand reload styles. Somewhere around here is a link to a short video of Spook shooting a stage (El Prez, maybe?) on an indoor range over in the Netherlands. Also, Pat S. made a video of Cliff and I shooting the same stage which would be a nice contrast between the two methods--Pat even added some smooth jazz background music--anybody have a link to that one?

Is it on YouTube? Anyone help with this - YouTube is a BIG place... :D