Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Places to stay near the SMM3G in March

• 1 month later...

After shooting the match for several years, there doesn't seem to be anyplace that is very close. One web site you may want to explore is:

www.vrbo.com This is Vacation Rental by Owner. Often on my business travel, I have used it and been 90% satisfied. Rates are at both ends, and in the Mesa market right now, I would think that there is an abundance of second homes for rent. All are fully furnished including kitchen utencils, linen, etc. Search the location and see how it works.

• 9 months later...

After shooting the match for several years, there doesn't seem to be anyplace that is very close. One web site you may want to explore is:

www.vrbo.com This is Vacation Rental by Owner. Often on my business travel, I have used it and been 90% satisfied. Rates are at both ends, and in the Mesa market right now, I would think that there is an abundance of second homes for rent. All are fully furnished including kitchen utencils, linen, etc. Search the location and see how it works.

That sounds like a good idea. What was the worse situation in the 10% of the time you weren't satisfied? Cleanliness?