Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What to buy the Wife for XMas?

Well the guys in vegas are pretty smart, play the odds. Something she could use, a coat, fleece, panties, bra, shoes etc. Somthing thats personal jewelery just something simple not tennis braclets. Something thats for both of you Perfume she puts it on when she feels sexy you get the beneift, get it. And some candy and flowers won't break the bank and might get her to put some of that perfume on.

Things like pots, pans, vaccume cleaners and such are for Weddings not Christmas. But drills, saws, snow shovels, and other tools for men are go figure! When are we getting equal rights?

Now all I got to do is quit playing with my guns a go shopping.

most of the day spa's have 1/2 day / full day packages , for things like massage, facial pedicure -mud pack, kind of stuff. = just get a certificate and let her decide what she wants, You don't want to buy her a facial and have her ask "Why Whats wrong with my Face"!?

Any way one of my lady Clients guided me to this and it is a home run in the gift department.

Jamie...that's an awesome idea!

Here in New Mexico at the Hot Springs Baths they offer a massage afterwards... :P

Seth, Mine is special, she wants the DeSantis Top Cop for her EMP-9 :cheers:

what are her hobbies? Of course one of the better gifts that she likes is when I take Jr. and go hunting/shooting/OUT with him and give her some me time :blush:

There are some great ideas there tho.