Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8+1 extension?

Mike Singer

I'm new to 3gun and I have a benelli m1. I want to get an extension tube to get 8+1. Where can you find one, and who makes the best one?

Nordic. Brownells will have the best price if you can use their discount.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=23357/P...D_MAGAZINE_TUBE

If not Shooters connection has them and Cactus tactical.

+5 for the Nordic parts...great stuff! Great supporters of our sport! I have yet to see Briley support 3 gun but perhaps they do. Since I am a Prize table coordinater I will see what they will do for our match:-)

When you put on an extension is there another part that should be used also? Some kind of clamp or something?

+5 for the Nordic parts...great stuff! Great supporters of our sport! I have yet to see Briley support 3 gun but perhaps they do. Since I am a Prize table coordinater I will see what they will do for our match:-)

With the Nordic extensions there is no real need for the Nordic clamp unless you really want it for a stronger mount. You can call Nordic and they will say that thier tubes don't really need the clamp however, I have seen some extensions break so I run the Nordic clamp just in case...trying to keep Murphy at bay so to speak. Nordic will send the spring and the end cap is already in place so unless you want the clamp the kit will come complete, just bolt on and go. When you want you should tune the magazine spring but you can do a search and learn how to do that...

Again, hope this helps,

RLTW,

Scott

Edited by busyhawk

I'm new to 3gun and I have a benelli m1. I want to get an extension tube to get 8+1. Where can you find one, and who makes the best one?

Nordic. Brownells will have the best price if you can use their discount.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=23357/P...D_MAGAZINE_TUBE

If not Shooters connection has them and Cactus tactical.

Brownell's discount????