Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I GIVE UP! Case pro here I come

Ray_Z

I don't use this service but, while you wait to get your roll sizer, I have heard that you can send your brass to Kenny at Speed Shooters Specialties ( http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/ ) and he will roll size your brass for one cent per piece.

Thanks for the reply CY

I think I'll chamber check each piece until whatever sizer I get arrives. I think sending the brass that I have away to have it done is pretty cost prohibitive.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, the clock is ticking. I've saved my pennies and nickles (two very large shot bags full) and I have enough to buy the case pro that I need to take care of the glocked brass problem. Merlin, you said that you had a new and improved. Whassss hupp dude?

Ray, You could defray some of the cost by renting that thing out, I'd be interested. I keep kicking the idea of a case-pro around, but I'm not ready to spring for one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

OK sports fans, I did the dirty deed last night. I went to the case pro web site and ordered one. Now all I have to do is wait. Hell!! I never was much good at that.

Question, will I need the 1/2 mounting kit if I plan on securing it to my bench? I have a 1/2" steel plate mounted to the front of my bench that I drill and tap for each of the pieces of equipment that I use. I plan on doing the same thing with the case pro.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't use this service but, while you wait to get your roll sizer, I have heard that you can send your brass to Kenny at Speed Shooters Specialties ( http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/ ) and he will roll size your brass for one cent per piece.

Thanks for the reply CY

I think I'll chamber check each piece until whatever sizer I get arrives. I think sending the brass that I have away to have it done is pretty cost prohibitive.

If shipping your brass is cost prohibitive, Kenny also sells roll sized 9mm, 40 s&w and sometimes other cal. already roll sized for less than most online places have un roll sized brass.

• 1 month later...

I just loaded 400 mixed brass 9mm for practice and I know some of it came from Glocks. Once I got my Hornady AP tuned it consistantly cranks out anything I feed it short of a berdan primer or crimped brass. I'm using the Redding comp pro set and everything is on the money. I'm still a little anal from lack of reloading experience on Hornady and I drop checked all 400 in a Wilson gage w/o a single reject.