Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NC State ICORE Championship

Rather be Hunting, we will have a full line of autographed "Cliff Walsh" attire and souveniers available at the match, as President Of the CLIFF WALSH fan club, NC division, I will be in charge of sales, 10% of all proceeds goes to National Cliff Walsh Headquarters, 20% stays with the State chapter, and the balance goes directly to Cliff's favorite charity, the "Keep the Kids from drinking" fund, which Cliff himself heads up, by drinking as much of the Coor's Light as he can, the kids won't get any, what a nobel man and inspiration he is to us all

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tom, All the other shooters make fun of us roundgunners, but we are the best group of folks you will ever meet, and all the bottom feeder shooters are great people too, they just have the chance to miss and make up shots

I'll be shooting Retro so if anyone wants to borrow my 625 or 627; let me know.

Hey Cliff,

Jr. said he would be honored to use the Champs 625 and shoot the ICORE match with us and said thanks alot ( he actually said , "fine, I'll shoot revo with you old guys if it will make me happy) what a great kid I have !! I'll have plenty of moon clips loaded up ready to go.

I'll leave the gun with you after South Carolina so I don't have to haul it up on the plane in May. It likes to sleep in the bed so Melinda will have to make some room.

I was filling out the app and I don't see Retro. Are they having it in the match??

I'll leave the gun with you after South Carolina so I don't have to haul it up on the plane in May. It likes to sleep in the bed so Melinda will have to make some room.

I was filling out the app and I don't see Retro. Are they having it in the match??

Great, thanks my friend, there will be a retro division, I think Dean will shoot retro and it looks like Craig might come and get beat by you in retro as well, lets see how Mr. IDPA does when he is not shooting 1,1,2,1,1 reload from cover and then 2,2,2 in that exact order !!!!

Retro, huh?

Let me check my schedule...

Craig

Check your schedule? THIS should be the ONLY thing on your schedule for this for May 2010, how could you pass up a chance to shoot a match with THE MR. WALSH? You now have a house in NC to stay in (sorry, but I promised the spare bedroom to Mr. Walsh) when Cliff beats you, could I at least win back my shed from you Craig?

Hi Cliff. I'm looking forward to shooting with you at the ICORE match in May and also the SC match in April. I'll be shooting revolver again - obviously - at ICORE (although I must warn you it may be painful to watch because speedloaders don't like me...), and any advice from the Champ would be humbly appreciated! This Glock Chick can use all the revolver insight she can get, although I must give praise to John, for he's been fabulous with all the help, instruction and encouragement he's given me.

Also, in light of the fact that I've been persuaded by the President of your NC fan club to become the first groupie in your entourage, I must give proper deference to your request about 'making room' for your revolver as long as it doesn't hog the cover tongue.gif

I always enjoy seeing Cliff. :bow:

I'll check flight costs and see if I can get a few New Englanders to come down and shoot Retro too.

Craig

Would love to shoot with you Craig, if I had an IDPA SSR hero, it would be you, maybe

Come on down Craig. You will like your new house.

I know you have beaten my ass for the better part of 2 years but sooner or later; I'll get you. Just ask Jerry :surprise: !!!

I was sending my IRC app in and saw that they are paying cash to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in Open and Limited but not retro; and they get to walk the prize table too. You’re missing out on $500. I would complain if I were you.

It's all good. The IRC is worth the trip regardless of baubles. What would you do with the money anyway?

You need to meet Curt Nichols, that is a prize in-and-of itself. Trust me. He has a better Fan Club, you should work on that: http://curtnicholsfanclub.blogspot.com/

Instead of cash, we can win a host of vaulable Retro prizes like a Pet Rock, Saturday Night Fever 8 Track and a pair of parachute pants.

May is tight for me, but I'm trying. We need more Retro competitors there - see what you can do on your end. Bring a Rocket Scientist if you have to.

Craig

Edited by Bones

Paul 788 and I are thinking about attending. That would be two more Retro shooters

Hope you gents can make it, Walsh vs. Buckland , an epic battle, tickets on sale now

Plane ticket is booked and app is in the mail.

One question, is it going to be warm enough for a thong???

Cliff, I don't think it EVER gets "Warm Enough" for a THONG in North Carolina...God, I hope I'm RIGHT!!! I'm TRYING to get "the Boss" to consider a "Short Drive"--MY term--to N.C. for this Match...don't need any "Help" from Cliff!!!... :sight: ....mikey357

Cliff, I don't think it EVER gets "Warm Enough" for a THONG in North Carolina...God, I hope I'm RIGHT!!! I'm TRYING to get "the Boss" to consider a "Short Drive"--MY term--to N.C. for this Match...don't need any "Help" from Cliff!!!... :sight: ....mikey357

Mikey, please take the short drive up, don't worry, the State of North Carolina has banned the wearing of thongs by men in public, except in Chapel Hill, but that's another story

Well Mr. Revo king. this is Jr and i wanted to thank you for letting me shoot your gun. i don't know if i am worthy yet, but i will try to do my best not to let you down.

Well Mr. Revo king. this is Jr and i wanted to thank you for letting me shoot your gun. i don't know if i am worthy yet, but i will try to do my best not to let you down.

"i don't know if i am worthy yet".....you're not.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope more shooters are coming to this match, it will be a great one, a whole wild west town is being built and looks like some fun stages will be coming from that set up. The host for this match is really getting a reputation for setting up some very good and challenging stages, get your apps in !!!