Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Christmas comes early!

Fireant

Hello: I thought of making a 9mm 6" pistol with a 6" 40 top as well. It would be great for shooting steel and 3-gun stuff as well as Limited and Limited 10. Just need a slide and barrel in 9mm. It does look good in black but two tone it would be even better :cheers: What can I say I like the two tone look. Thanks, Eric

I think I would have considered hard chroming the slide. It looks great like it is, but just something about those six inchers that draw yer eyes to the slide...

Great looking blaster!!!

I shot this gun at a local steel match yesterday using factory 115JHP(only because I had a slight issue with my reloads at the time). The gun hardly moves with factory ammo. After cleaning all the slober off the gun from people that had to see it, I was asked to compare the different weights to my 5 inch short dust cover sight tracker. Here it is:

5 inch short dust cover sight tracker:

empty gun weight 37 ounces

sight tracker barrel 6 onces

complete slide minus the barrel, recoil rod, spring and reverse plug 11 ounces

6 inch sight tracker:

empty gun weight 36 ounces

sight tracker barrel 7 ounces

complete slide minus the barrel, recoil rod, spring and reverse plug 11.5 ounces

I didn't weigh the bottoms so I don't know how the slide and barrel weigh a total of 1.5 ounces more, but the overall gun weighs 1 ounces less. I do know that the balance is amazing and a 40 cal version is on my drawing board( along with some other stuff).