Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Here!!! It's Here. My Svi Finally Arrived&#3

PistolPete

Thanks for the compliments. I got to shoot it for the 2nd time tonight. That pic of Steve Martin doesn't do me any justice. My smile is even more prominent. This gun rules!!!! I'm so happy and so glad I decided to have it built. Some people say that I'm crazy to spend all that money on a gun when I could buy 6 of them for that price. I'm a firm believer in quality not quantity. I just don't know how I can ever go back to shooting a regular gun.

Pete

I have to say that is one pretty good. Since you aren't bashful about showing it, Perhaps you can tell us how much she cost?

Did you use SV's Gunbuilder on the website? I ask because I have built up several limited pistols with nothing really fancy on them and they have been well over $3000. I sure like those Excellerator cuts SV has.

I paid a few dollars under $2500 for the gun. With mags just over $3000. I did use the SVI gunbuilder site to design the gun. Pretty cool that you can build EXACTLY what you want.

I'm so in love with this gun. I can't believe how great it is to shoot and how easy it is to shoot. A few people asked me if I was going to modify it. Why would you ask a stupid question like that? I told them this is how I wanted the gun that is why I had it built THIS way. If I wanted a race gun then it would have been built that way. Kinda funny...

Pete

• 2 weeks later...