Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gregg K + Revolver + IDPA Postal Match= DOMINATION

nashvillebill

Nice Job and congrats,, you got me in ESR in "SS" class, and I made expert yesterday, I'm hoping there is a move up in class for you on the horizon, hope you can come and shoot the "Carolina Cup" in North Carolina with us this year

I have to say that I was pretty surprised that those scores held up with all the fine shooters participating. I guess it's like any match that we look back on and see all the places that we know we could have done better. It has been a long time since I have picked up my old ESR gun. I missed the local Postal match because I was up at Area 4 shooting my first major USPSA match so I had to drive up to Temple to shoot. I figured that as long as I was driving 300 miles to shoot that I would shoot 2 guns to make the trip worth while. It still doesn't seem right to shoot the same match in more than one division but that's the way it is setup. Time to go get the dust off the ESR gun and bump up in class.

The biggest accomplishment came from the people that dedicate so much of their time designing and administering the match. That looks like one monster of a job to put together. My thanks to all that make these things happen. I know some of the names of those that put this together but I'm sure that there are many workers in the background as well. Thanks to all of you, there should be a prize for match direction. :cheers:

Congratulations, Gregg.

Steve

Congrats to you as well. I see you took the top old guy spot. Darn fine shooting that ESP gun too, you may have to let the .45 rest a while since you do so well with that ESP gun. I assume it's a Les Baer as well?

Congratulations, Gregg.

Steve

Congrats to you as well. I see you took the top old guy spot. Darn fine shooting that ESP gun too, you may have to let the .45 rest a while since you do so well with that ESP gun. I assume it's a Les Baer as well?

It was, but it was a .45 not so minor. ;)

I was handicappin'. B)