Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cmore mounting on XDm

bossharley

Hello - I am relatively new to this forum (lurking mostly), and have been dabbling in IDPA, 3gun and steel matches.

I am thinking of adding an optic to my XDm for some steel matches we are having. Has anyone tried one of these Carver mounts for the XDm?

Any advice?

Also what holster would accept the pistol/mount/optic combination?

Thanks

i saw this mount the other day and thought that it was a pretty cool idea. One company that sells the carver; bb enterprises or something along those lines says that with minimal fitting a cr speed wsm 2 will fit it. Havent tried it you might look at their site for more info.

Please let me know how it works out for you if you decide to try it. Good luck

i saw this mount the other day and thought that it was a pretty cool idea. One company that sells the carver; bb enterprises or something along those lines says that with minimal fitting a cr speed wsm 2 will fit it. Havent tried it you might look at their site for more info.

Please let me know how it works out for you if you decide to try it. Good luck

Thanks - I of course posted before I did a search. I found that company through a search and they now sell the CR speed holster already modified.

I will post pictures and results when I get all the parts together.

John

BossHarley

Did you ever think of putting the Burris FastFire II on? Scott Springer of Springer Precision (XD/XDm guy) put one on my pistol and so far love it. No holster change, Fast Fire is not as expensive and the set-up is clean.

Only 1,200 rounds so far but love the combo...the XDm is a great package for Open I think...

RLTW,

Scott

• 4 months later...