Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Titegroup or N320.... Have it narrowed down to these two, but would ap

pigman08

It is sad that where I am I can get N320, Competition and Solo 1000 pretty easy but can not get / find Titegroup at all.

Toddrod,

I'm occasionally in Laplace for work and was wondering if you could steer me towards a good source for supplies. The only place around Knoxville, Tn to get reloading supplies is Gander Mtn. There may be others in the surrounding areas, but I'll need to call & ask.

My vote is for N320. We use it in 9 and 40. It's very clean and doesn't change with the temps. I tell my customers all the time that Solo 1000 is an excellent substitute for N320. It smokes a little more, and not as clean, but it is a great shooting powder. I have 100 lbs of N320 on back order at Powder Valley and another 80 lbs on back order from Grafs. It can be hard to get, but when you find some buy all you can, it's worth it. I have about 8 lbs saved back for some ammo orders I have to fill for customers and I'm starting to get a little nervous. I only have about 6 lbs in my personal stash at home.

My vote is for N320. We use it in 9 and 40. It's very clean and doesn't change with the temps. I tell my customers all the time that Solo 1000 is an excellent substitute for N320. It smokes a little more, and not as clean, but it is a great shooting powder. I have 100 lbs of N320 on back order at Powder Valley and another 80 lbs on back order from Grafs. It can be hard to get, but when you find some buy all you can, it's worth it. I have about 8 lbs saved back for some ammo orders I have to fill for customers and I'm starting to get a little nervous. I only have about 6 lbs in my personal stash at home.

Thanks for the input on the 320 as well as the Solo 1000. I've been doing some research on the Solo in the 9 mm forum and it seems to be very popular. I'll probably start a similar thread there when I've exhausted my search efforts, but that's another time and another place. Thanks again to all who've posted their thoughts.... Much appreciated.