Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Gun, New Gear, New Shooter

Rockwell

I purchased a 25-2 a couple of months ago and have been setting up a belt since I bought the gun. I searched this forum for info about the limcat holster for revolvers and could not find anything. I am very new to the revolver game, and now I am finally ready (equipment wise) to take it to a match. I purchased the California moon clip holders, and the limcat holster. The holster feels very smooth and fast doing draws at home (it even may add life to the now scratchless original blue finish). I will let you know if it is as sweet at a match as it is my basement, I am going to try it out this weekend! Has anyone else tried out this setup? Hopefully I shouldn't have asked this question before getting set up!

Rockwell,

Let me know on the limcat, I picked one up off of the prize table at area 2 for my revolver. Haven't been able to get ahold of them yet to redeem it. I have been using the Garcia holster for my revolver and I really liked that one. I feel pretty comfortable with it because it has the muzzle plug. How is the limcat wothout the plug?

Tom-

I don't really know how it would compare to having a plug like your Garcia has, but the gun feels secure while holstered and is unrestricted during the draw. I was happy with it at a match. I did not realize how much fun one of these wheel-guns can be, can't wait to expirement some more. Congrats on your prize at the Area 2, I'm sure you'll like it.