Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE in NC

Joe,

Try to get someone new from the IDPA crowd to join you on Sat. I'll bring an extra revo and gear if they don't have enough stuff. Dean gives us a great match every month, lets give him a great turnout !!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 round stage tomorrow

:surprise: I'll have to check to make sure I have enough speedloaders, lol.

Just for the record Tom, I will be using my front sight tomorrow, maybe

I fixed mine - just flamed-set it right back in - so I ought to be good to go.

See y'all tomorrow!

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out I have family engagements l have to attend to on the 3rd Sat of April AND May, so it's unlikely I'll be at the upcoming 2 ICORE matches. Bad timing. :( Hope to make it to the IPDA matches, though.

Good shooting to all! :cheers:

Still gonna shoot retro, John?

Tom

I really enjoyed the match yesterday. I know you put a lot of time into the western town bay and it will really make for some interesting stages!!

+1. Thanks for another great match. And for the help and advice on my reloads, which sure need it! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

So who will come out Saturady to see what fun Dean has in store for us next? Could we see a replay of IDPA champ stage 2? Some prone perhaps? Maybe some where the $%@&^#$% is that other target? Only Dean knows for sure

Hi All,

Sorry to say there will be no more ICORE monthly matches at Caswell Ranch, turn out is very low with an av of 6 shooters it costs more to hold that comes in. Match will be replaced with a second IDPA monthly match.

Regards,

Dean

Dean, I had a feeling this was coming. I knew you were not making any money on the matches. I for one want to thank you for giving us ICORE matches and for all the work you, and Bev, did to get ICORE in our great State. To all of you out there that have been to all the matches, thanks to you as well, to all the shooters in the area that own revolvers and have not come out to support a local range owner and friend, well, as I try to remain civil, I will refrain. How 'bout some USPSA instead of more IDPA? Just a thought, as USPSA is a little closer to ICORE than IDPA

I for one want to thank you for giving us ICORE matches and for all the work you, and Bev, did to get ICORE in our great State.

Likewise for me, Dean. It's disappointing to lose the match, but understandable. Many thanks to you and Bev for all your efforts & help. I'll still look forward to the IDPA matches. And, yes, possibly USPSA matches?

Tom

Hi Dean, While I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the ICORE matches, I must admit I'm delighted at the prospect of getting a second monthly IDPA match at one of my all-time favorite ranges. :) Many thanks to you and Beverly for all you do, and see you both soon!

tammy