Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Calling your Home Owners Insurance Agent

kaiserb

I called my Home Owners insurance agent today to verify coverage limits and ask the dreaded question "what is the policy limits for firearms (theft, fire, etc)?" The agent paused for a second then asked me if I was good on ammo, because he had just found some in stock at a nearby store. This was a bit unexpected but very refreshing.

We traded a few stories about shooting, hunting and local gun shows. Guess I picked a good insurance agent.

Edited by kaiserb

Awesome! My agent is a shooter too, so he thinks nothing of it when I bring in a new Limited gun to add to my policy. We talk about shooting, and guns and it's really nice to have a cool agent, but it usually takes an hour and a half to get out of there. :lol:

Shooters are hidden everywhere. We just need to call them forth with the right words sometimes. B)
+1.

Bought a new truck recently. Young salesman noticed the CZ logo on my polo shirt. Next half hour spent talking guns, the shooting sports, where to find ammo, reloading, etc. Only a gunny would know what a CZ is to begin with. Nice change of pace from the 'no guns on premises' dealership I just left.

I'm noticing more and more open conversations about guns, gun ownership, gun use, 2A rights. Is it that we gun owners and enthusiasts are coming out of the closet and into the streets?