Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm guilty of pulling the plastic tray out upside down also, I do it over a salad bowl now just in case I get a brain fart... :roflol:

What the hell do you eat your salad out of now? The sacrifices we make for cheaper/better ammunition. ;)

I drop primers now and again, but the worst happened a couple of weeks ago when I was getting my bench organized before loading my ammo for Area 4. I decided that I could fit all my airsoft stuff in a .50 cal ammo can. As I was rearranging things so they would fit, I set the zip-loc bag with 6,000 white BBs on top of the bench. They toppled over and that is when I discovered that I had neglected to seal the bag.

I would never have guessed how far those little suckers would roll. If you try to sweep them up, they just roll to the other side of the room. :angry2:

10 years from now I will still be finding the bastards...

I drop primers now and again, but the worst happened a couple of weeks ago when I was getting my bench organized before loading my ammo for Area 4. I decided that I could fit all my airsoft stuff in a .50 cal ammo can. As I was rearranging things so they would fit, I set the zip-loc bag with 6,000 white BBs on top of the bench. They toppled over and that is when I discovered that I had neglected to seal the bag.

I would never have guessed how far those little suckers would roll. If you try to sweep them up, they just roll to the other side of the room. :angry2:

10 years from now I will still be finding the bastards...

I have a few around my house too