Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rules Changes

rmills

Despite the fact that I still think a model list is a bad idea, I do have to admire Vince's commitment and his will to back up his convictions. At the end of the day that means more then the rules of a game. Anyone as dedicated as that is a nice guy in my book, regardless if I agree with him 100%.

So, if I have offended you I am sorry. My opinions were not an attempt to put down your work. But I still think I am right ;)

Vlad

PS: I own neither a Baby Eagle, nor a P-01, I was using them as examples. Still ... damn that was fast response. I drop that part of my argument.

Vlad (and Run 'n' Gun),

Thanks for the kind words ............ rule writers/administrators need love too :wub:

Hell, if I were King of IPSC (at best, I'm merely a Prince but, more often than not, I'm just the Court Jester), I'd make Production Divison very simple (i.e. "Glocks Only"), but the heathens using lesser guns would probably flog me mercilessly with their Manolo Blahnik shoes and matching handbags.

I believe the best way I can serve you is to be responsive. You won't always get what you want, and neither will I for that matter, but if I can at least answer your questions and keep you fully informed in a timely manner, I think most of you will be happy to some degree, and I'll get my annual bonus from IPSC (a bear hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek from the IPSC President).

Anyway, keep those positive suggestions and constructive criticisms coming. We don't always get everything 100% right for everybody, but we'll definitely keep doing our best so that IPSC continues to be the greatest shooting sport on the planet.