Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9 Major Loads for EAA Gold Custom V8 or V12

572chevy

Does anyone have any load data for Eaa Gold Team V12 or V8? I have been using 8.2 True Blue 124 MG-RNCMJ. Seems to work well but would like to hear from anyone else. Seems they do not throat the barrel very deep so very limited on OAL.

Had to send back to Eaa 2 times to fix lug shearing problem. Just got it back again today. It was a V12 & now it has a long slide V8. Hope this fixes the problem.

Edited by 572chevy

Does anyone have any load data for Eaa Gold Team V12 or V8? I have been using 8.2 True Blue 124 MG-RNCMJ. Seems to work well but would like to hear from anyone else. Seems they do not throat the barrel very deep so very limited on OAL.

Had to send back to Eaa 2 times to fix lug shearing problem. Just got it back again today. It was a V12 & now it has a long slide V8. Hope this fixes the problem.

8.5 n350 or IMR 7625..autocomp is also a choice.

How long did it take for EAA to fix it with a V8?

1st time they got it on thurs sent it back on Monday. I was impressed. However 150 rnds and it went back. This time I suggested to them the V8 top end and they did it. Took 2 weeks. This is the long slide. I hope it works this time. I will let you know.

How about your OAL and what bullet do you use. I throated the last barrel thinking I could reduce some pressure by loading long. It didn't make a difference, still sheared the lugs. The longest I can load a Montana Gold 124 RN CMJ is 1.135. Throated I was able to go to 1.155.

Has anyone ever got the mags to run in these? I've had one in the safe for a year waiting for Tanfo to fix the mag issues. They had a new mag at the shot show that is suppose to cure the nose dive issue with the large frame 9mm. I'd really like to try the gun out, but until I can get a mag to hold and run with 28 it will sit in the safe.

JT

Has anyone ever got the mags to run in these? I've had one in the safe for a year waiting for Tanfo to fix the mag issues. They had a new mag at the shot show that is suppose to cure the nose dive issue with the large frame 9mm. I'd really like to try the gun out, but until I can get a mag to hold and run with 28 it will sit in the safe.

JT

Currently I am building 22 +1 Magazines that work perfect. There are no nose dives with these magazines. Cost would be a $100 each. Took me a while to figure out.

I just built a 27 +1 magazine and will let you guys know if these will work. However the price they want for the non converted 25 rounders is rediculous at a $110 each. So the finished mag will probably cost atleast $160. Hopefully I can find a cheaper place to buy them.

I really enjoy shooting these guns. I also use these magazines in my Elite Match 9mm with no nose dives.

1st time they got it on thurs sent it back on Monday. I was impressed. However 150 rnds and it went back. This time I suggested to them the V8 top end and they did it. Took 2 weeks. This is the long slide. I hope it works this time. I will let you know.

How about your OAL and what bullet do you use. I throated the last barrel thinking I could reduce some pressure by loading long. It didn't make a difference, still sheared the lugs. The longest I can load a Montana Gold 124 RN CMJ is 1.135. Throated I was able to go to 1.155.

Mine are 38super comp V12 aol is 1.245

runs like a champ! has a shearing at the begining but

it seems to be holding??

My project is currently makin a 9mm in small frame run right now

swapping parts around to make this GOLD TEAM (small frame) run in 9mm.

so far its running with out the cmore..got a 26rd mags and I haven't played

with the followers yet!! no jams today and it ran 100% with 2 full 170mm mags!

my load is autocomp 7.o aol is 1.155 with montana 124 round nose. PF is 171pf.

SB

JT

Currently I am building 22 +1 Magazines that work perfect. There are no nose dives with these magazines. Cost would be a $100 each. Took me a while to figure out.

I just built a 27 +1 magazine and will let you guys know if these will work. However the price they want for the non converted 25 rounders is rediculous at a $110 each. So the finished mag will probably cost atleast $160. Hopefully I can find a cheaper place to buy them.

I really enjoy shooting these guns. I also use these magazines in my Elite Match 9mm with no nose dives.

Send me an email and we can discuss it.... jt@quinn2.com

Mine are 38super comp V12 aol is 1.245

runs like a champ! has a shearing at the begining but

it seems to be holding??

My project is currently makin a 9mm in small frame run right now

swapping parts around to make this GOLD TEAM (small frame) run in 9mm.

so far its running with out the cmore..got a 26rd mags and I haven't played

with the followers yet!! no jams today and it ran 100% with 2 full 170mm mags!

my load is autocomp 7.o aol is 1.155 with montana 124 round nose. PF is 171pf.

SB

Thank you for the info. Started to work on the new load for the V8 today. 1st thing I noticed is I can run OAL out to 1.180 with no problems. My old V12 would only let me go out to 1.135. I had to throat the barrel just to get it to go 1.155. So maybe somebody is finally getting these problems worked out. Going to run some plate loads through it 1st thing tomorrow and then chrono some majors with True Blue and OAL out to 1.180. 124 RN MG

Let you know how it works. Good luck with the small frames. I have 2 and old Silver Team and a Limited both in 40 S&W. Have been shooting Limited with it while the Gold was getting fixed. Love that small frame 40 but limited to 15 rnd magazines.