Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dungeons & Dragons

ErikW

I admit it. I've played the game a few times, like a couple or so. Million. I LOL every time I hear that clip. It is dead nuts on.

There is another animation that used the characters of some game related to warcraft or spacecraft or something, it is incredibly funny. Uses the same audio with the characters from the spacecraft game. I cried for 30 minutes after I saw it, it was so funny.

Ah, D&D . . . I played it. I'm a nerd.

Thread drift . . .

Over the years, I've met some really good looking, smart, fun women who claimed they played D&D in college or high school.

When I played in junior high school, my experience told me such people did not exist in my world. I still remain skeptical!

Nice animation!!

On the thread drift it's nice to see I'm not the only old ex-D&Der who having tried live LRP games, D&D with rubber swords and arguments in the mud over rules, found IPSC shooting and more arguments in the mud about rules :-) enjoyable all the same.

Oh yes and the high school girls who played D&D did exist I met one over a game and eventually married her, she now also owns a shotgun!

Oh yes and the high school girls who played D&D did exist I met one over a game and eventually married her, she now also owns a shotgun!

I never did like you! :P

Could someone summarize the animation for me? It never got past the "Loading..." screen on my PC. Or is that the joke?

And for those who thought life could not mirror art to excess, here in Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, the authorities had to lock the grates and doors leading to the steam tunnel complex. It seemed kids were playing D&D in the tunnels. The U has been here since 1836 or so, and the oldest buildings (some date back a century) use steam heat and power. The tunnel complex looks like a cross between the set for "Aliens" and every sewer/tunnel/powerplant chase scene you've ever seen. Or so I've been told.