Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell Me What You Think

After shooting it with the pistol and watching others shoot it, I can see that it will be a very cool thing to set up down range for rifle shooting. It reset flawlessly all the times that I watched it and each time I shot it. I like the idea of reactive steel that you don't have to take a 200 yard stroll to set up; like the chickens at TRC. It looked like it performed well when you went after it with the shotgun too! My one complaint is that the plates seem smaller than they look. I missed a couple shots on the first string :D

The next post shows The Tombstone Tactical Auto Resetting Rifle Target System, in it's new design. We moved the reset inside the side rails. the new design also absorbs 30 cal inpacts with no straun on the system. The TTAR will operate on .223,.308, 30-06 from 50yrds(75yrds is the Min recommended distance) out to ? with no elec, rope ,wind up, or manuel restting. You shoot the 3 lower plates down to latch, shoot the reset plate and all come up.

prices up soon on the web page (tttargets.com) We will use 2-3 racks at the 3 -gun , 5th Sun. Pima Pistol Club. TT

Thanks Flex

"TT" Is a Trademark of Tombstone Tactical

The Tombstone Tactical Target System is Patent Pending.