Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Nat's Ammo

zenshootist

Only my opinion but......

I think the best way to thank Ray and American Shooters is with the wallet - while your picking up your ammo - buy something you might need, now or down the road a bit... that would be the best way, in fact the American W ay to say thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late posting this, but I just wanted to say Ray is one cool dude! Someone needs to get a picture of the tats on his arms in a firing stance. Inspired!

Not only did he do us this huge favor of receiving our ammo, but he took us on a tour of his newest pet project -- a latest-generation PRISM system that also allows live fire with your blaster and ammo in the scenarios. This is truly the ultimate video game and if I ever win the lottery I plan to have one installed for parties. His store is the state of the art Disneyland of gun shops I've seen. These folks have their stuff together so well that they even have an RO on the public range to assist and ensure the customers don't wander around sweeping the shooters near them (a reason I don't go to public ranges).

I also notice in the interim results that he's doing very well in the match. Keep it up.

Thanks again, Ray.

:D

It's a group effort guys. We all couldn't do it without each other. In this day and age it's very important that we ALL stick together. It was a pleasure having all of you guys at my home range and our home. I thought the match went great! I've read all of the pro's and con's. The reality is that it can always be improved upon and no matter what anybody does... not everyone will be happy. The US Nationals is one of the most challenging matches in the world every year. Not because of stage design or where it's held, but the level of competition. I shoot all over the world on a very regular basis. I'm here to tell you the US Nat's is one of the most prestigious matches you can shoot all year anywhere on the globe. It was our pleasure to help support this match and all of the shooters. We look forward to doing it again.

I got a bunch of transfers out today and will continue to work diligently on them until I have everyone taken care of. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks again,

Ray

rayw@americanshooters.com