Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Lady Awards discussion

OK.....this is an official warning to not let this thread ensue into a back and forth argument. That will be the fastest way to get it closed. There has been way too much of that in the past week in this forum already.

-MOD SQUAD

Todd: I am really not sure why this matter is even in the MG Forum section. Should it not be in the general match section since nothing being discussed here is unique to MG?

discussion [dɪˈskʌʃən]

n

the examination or consideration of a matter in speech or writing

discussional adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 6th Edition 2003. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

discussion [dɪˈskʌʃən]

n

the examination or consideration of a matter in speech or writing

discussional adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 6th Edition 2003. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

OK. Then the question is should the consideration for high lady awards in MG follow a different policy than what is used for any other type of match?

I do not think so but others could disagree.

I assumed this thread was about recognising Ladies and awards

How did it turn into that (who gets the prize table thing) <_<

Right or wrong, that subject will have no winning arguement.

One side ends up looking greedy and narcissistic

The other side seems jealous and envious

Neither may be true...but it ends up feeling that way

I call that a no win situation...a sleeping dog, best left undisturbed.

JMHO...Jim

OK.....this is an official warning to not let this thread ensue into a back and forth argument. That will be the fastest way to get it closed. There has been way too much of that in the past week in this forum already.

-MOD SQUAD

Todd: I am really not sure why this matter is even in the MG Forum section. Should it not be in the general match section since nothing being discussed here is unique to MG?

Charles....because it was about how the "High Lady"award was given at a recent multigun match and it has morphed into more. It could survive in either forum but originated as a reference to the recent FNH multigun match.

This forums content is about Multigun Rules/Stage Design/and Match Administration. Seems like it fits fine here. It just need not derail any more than it already has in order to remain open.

After rereading this thread in its entirety,several responses were removed that were viewed to have dramatically drifted this thread.

In an attempt to steer the thread back on track with its original intent of "High Lady" and "Special Category" awards,your reply may not be here anymore.

Please stick to the topic at hand.

-Mod Squad