Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 ICORE CUP

The Mississippi Revolver Association is hosting the third annual ICORE Cup at the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol club near Jackson, MS. This is a one day format with nine stages Sunday, October 11, 2009. Entry fee is just $50.00. Trophies and ribbons will be awarded with prizes by drawing. Information can be found here:

www.msrevolver.com

Early bird cut off is 9/15. Price goes up $15 after that. Would help pay for gas. We're working on the prize table, things are coming in. Already have people registering. Don't wait too long.

Coming back to kick some butt again?

See you there.

Me coming back to kick butt?

Not sure about the butt kicking but I am coming back.

Matter of fact I my entry will go in the mail tomorrow along with my renewal dues for ICORE.

I have shot a total of 1 ICORE match since ICORE Cup last year and not sure i will get another in before. I may practice a little though to keep from embarrassing myself.

Match Hotel information!

Have I got a deal for you! We have two new hotels here in Byram. One is a Holiday Inn Express and the other is soon to be franchised as a Comfort Inn. As luck would have it I called the Comfort Inn first and found out that they were able to give us a very good rate because they are so new.

You will have to call their local phone number 601-983-2990 and ask for the special rate for the MS Revolver Assoc/ICORE CUP. You can get a single King size room for $75 or a pair of Queens for $80. If memory serves me correctly this is about $15 less than the shooters back in May's Magnolia Classic USPSA match got from the Holiday Inn Exp.

Amenities:

Brand new hotel/rooms, nicely decorated

Rooms have a refrigerator and microwave

Free Continental breakfast

Wireless internet to the rooms

Business Center

Fitness Center

Indoor pool

If you experience problems ask to speak to Terry Vonnoy the General Manager. She asks that you book you room by September 15 to guarantee these rates.

• 2 weeks later...
i got the stage designs... looks like it's going to be a really fun match....

Chris, Ole buddy, ole pard, ole pal, You got the stages? Where did you find them? Inquiring minds want to know. later rdd

i got the stage designs... looks like it's going to be a really fun match....

Chris, Ole buddy, ole pard, ole pal, You got the stages? Where did you find them? Inquiring minds want to know. later rdd

Go to the ICORE Home Page and look on the upper right-hand corner. There is the link. They look Good!

Thanks to the outstanding support of our host range, Magnolia rifle and Pistol Club the prize table is now over $8K. We will have 3 S&W 642's to be given away. One chance to each competitor who is also a current ICORE member. Join/renew at the match. These guns were purchased with contributions of the host club and Mississippi Revolver Association.

Well here is sit justa waitin fer the fellars to git her to go to the ICORE Cup. It is an 8 1/2 hr drive from here if we don't go through Longview Tesas, The Gober Twins an maybe old 343 are makin the trip. Cya alll der in a few. :cheers: later rdd

2009 ICORE Cup is now history. Excellent match and a great turnout. Weather stayed kind of cool, but no rain today. Glenn and Kathy did a super job and everything went smoothly. As usual, the only delay was after shooting finished waiting on results so we could tear down. many thanks to the guys in Squad Three, Jerry, Henry, Dale, Michael (21), Barabara, Gary, Bud and of course my daughter and our scorekeeper Melissa. A great squad to shoot with and great shooters all. Four of our squad picked up trophies. Congatulations to them all. Glenn should have results up in the next day or so. Thanks again to all who came, and Tony, you will have to change your signature now. You are not "High Sandbagger" anymore. :cheers: