Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scope for my AR10

GIO

In my opinion no go! For the money I would go for a Nightforce 5.5-22 nxs with either the NP-R1 or NP-R2 reticle. It really does depend on what YOU are going to do with the gun. For what I would do with the gun, the afformentioned scope would be my choice.

Randy

You can get more for less $ in the 2.5-10x32 Nightforce in the power range you selected. Put it in a 20MOA Unimount and there's nothing you couldn't do with that combination.

MAP on the 2.5-10x32 is $1291.00

They can be bought in a lot of places for that.

thanks everyone. I was going to use it for local matches. Our rifle guys like to throw long targets (500+) with a few in close. My eyes aren't great so i need some magnification.

When is someone going to come out with a 1X20 with 100yrd field of view, super-light, tough as nails and sells for around 500 ? OH, it will also have telepathic control of the zoom. No rat tail needed :-)

GIO,

Don't know which division you plan on using that rifle in, but if it's open, then go for one of the scopes Bobby (kgunz11) suggested. Frankly, for ANY scope you're considering, call him and he'll get you squared away at more than a fair price.

Rich

ETA: I'd consider:

Quality scopes:

- Nightforce

- S&B

- Swaro

"Get 'er done" scopes:

- Bushnell mentioned above

- Super Sniper 3-9x

- Leupold low power variable

- ACOG 4x

Edited by uscbigdawg