Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vote for Your Favorite Contributing Forum Member

benos

From the 1,000,000th post thread:

As I was typing that BigJoni would draw the winner from the top 3 nominees this afternoon... a feeling in my gut felt wrong. So we talked it out, and here's what we're going to do.

As a small token of appreciation for their MASSIVE contribution to The Forums, BrianEnos.com will donate an RL 550B/Dies to G-man, Howard, and Sam.

If it isn't something they need, they can sell it to buy primers, or do something fun with it - whatever they want.

And then for today only, from the BIG 3, the members can vote for their favorite member.

I'll start the poll in a second.

be

Instead of "today only," I'll let it run over the weekend so most everyone will have a chance to vote.

It's more fun not to follow the plan.

;)

I'm able to identify the "gut feeling" more... I have the feeling that many members wanted to vote for their favorite member. That member that they are most thankful for.

Being involved at the Admin level, the member that I'm most thankful for is Kyle. Not only does he keep the forum in line with my "porch" guideliines, he's a MASSIVE contributor. And not at just answering zillions of shooting questions; after all this time, he's still creatively improving the forum's form and function with new threads and forums.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you Kyle.

be

At noon, AZ (Pacific Time, in the summer) time, it was

G-ManBart [ 35 ]

HSMITH [ 29 ]

Sam [ 12 ]

(Thought I'd post that rather than locking it.)

Congratulations to G-Man, Howard, and Sam - the BIG 3!

:)

be

• 2 weeks later...
I'm able to identify the "gut feeling" more... I have the feeling that many members wanted to vote for their favorite member. That member that they are most thankful for.

Being involved at the Admin level, the member that I'm most thankful for is Kyle. Not only does he keep the forum in line with my "porch" guideliines, he's a MASSIVE contributor. And not at just answering zillions of shooting questions; after all this time, he's still creatively improving the forum's form and function with new threads and forums.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you Kyle.

be

You're Welcome!

:cheers: