Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone use Ced reduced size Cardboard targets?

Flyin40

I have 150 on the way. I plan on using them for some airsoft but mainly for practice at the range with my 22. Just wondering how they hold up.

Also what scale are they??

If you use them for airsoft do you use pasters with the airsoft?? I have already started using pasters with airsoft with the printed targets I use and it seems to work fine. You still have to replace the paper more often than cardboard. Wondering if the airsoft has trouble going through the pasters and targets after you shoot alot??

Flyin

I have 150 on the way. I plan on using them for some airsoft but mainly for practice at the range with my 22. Just wondering how they hold up.

If you use them for airsoft do you use pasters with the airsoft?? I have already started using pasters with airsoft with the printed targets I use and it seems to work fine. You still have to replace the paper more often than cardboard. Wondering if the airsoft has trouble going through the pasters and targets after you shoot alot??

Flyin

This is funny. I asked them the same question on scale through their website and never got an answer. I haven't been shooting a ton of cardboard but I have been able to see hits on tape on real targets. I will try some more tonight if I can get the garage cooled off a bit.

Later,

Chuck

Flyin

This is funny. I asked them the same question on scale through their website and never got an answer. I haven't been shooting a ton of cardboard but I have been able to see hits on tape on real targets. I will try some more tonight if I can get the garage cooled off a bit.

Later,

Chuck

Same here, they couldn't give the scaled size. But......I told I would like to know the size. She measure the Turtle target and it was 14in in height and 12in wide. Its bigger than I thought which is good because I'll be using if for 22 practice mostly. I shoot airsoft postal matches and thought I could use the targets for that but it looks like they will be too big.

Flyin

Just received 150 targets from Ced. Quick shipment, they ship from PA.

Metric target is 12inches wide and 15 3/4 in height at the shoulders and 19 3/4 in height at the top of the head

Classic is 12 in wide and 15in. in height.

They look really good with perfs, all scoring areas very visible and white on the backside for no shoots.

So far I'm very impressed

Flyin

• 1 year later...

you can tape plane cardboard targets with scotch magic mending tape.

Stuff yealds to new hits but is invisable at any distence. It is what I use on my El Presidente stage.

The tape does not give an aiming point on shot up targets like masking tape does.

Dont think it would work with larger holes on regular Ipsic targets.

jk