Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Columbia Cascade Section Championship

L-10_shooter

Have a video of my performance at the local sectional match this past weekend.

I shot quite well on most of the stages. My only issue was a case that stuck in the chamber on one of the stages. See the reloading section for pics of the F#$%ed up case. My case failure occured on the last stage on saturday, so Sunday I shot a completly different load that I like better and will continue to shoot in the future. Enjoy and post any of your stories, comments from the match.

Nice shooting. Makes me want to go and shoot limited.

In the first clip, I saw the gloves sticking out your back pocket, was that part of the stage?

I wish we could do a 'jungle run' like that but I know some of our shooters would not like it.

Thanks for the video :cheers:

The jungle run stage was cool but it was even better with shotgun and pistol at the R&R 3 gun match the week before. I would guess it was about 50 yards running up the rough path.

The jungle run stage was cool but it was even better with shotgun and pistol at the R&R 3 gun match the week before. I would guess it was about 50 yards running up the rough path.

Shooting the jungle run was fun, but setting the steel wasn't any fun at all. Instead of a jungle, it was more like a briar patch. It made me wish I wore pants.

Nice shooting. Makes me want to go and shoot limited.

In the first clip, I saw the gloves sticking out your back pocket, was that part of the stage?

I wish we could do a 'jungle run' like that but I know some of our shooters would not like it.

Thanks for the video :cheers:

I did alot of set up for the match so I was putting up paper and such in the morning and forgot the gloves in my pocket.

That center paper on the second array was 36 yards out. I had a blast, that was my favorite stage. We will also be having a jungle run at the plastic gun match next month.

I think the only guy that didn't like the stage was the one who ate it and got DQ ed.

Shooting the jungle run was fun, but setting the steel wasn't any fun at all. Instead of a jungle, it was more like a briar patch. It made me wish I wore pants.

RO ing was interesting, having to run through that every shooter. Watch your step in the black berrys.