Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Omaha Steaks !

A group of us are heading to Omaha for the Area 3 Championship. I have been put in charge of finding a good steak house in the area to visit Friday after the match.

Anybody have any recommendations ??

Thanks

if you want something that (i believe) is only in Omaha try "The Drover" they have a great whiskey filet. Other than that Mahoghany, Brother Sabastiens and Charlestons all have great steaks!

YES!! I forgot about that place! I can't believe that!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Awesome food and atmosphere!

http://www.brothersebastians.com/

A group of us are heading to Omaha for the Area 3 Championship. I have been put in charge of finding a good steak house in the area to visit Friday after the match.

Try Johnny's Cafe at 25th and L in the Stockyards area, or Piccolo Pete's just south of 20th and Martha. Both of these are in east Omaha and are old-line Omaha steak houses. Also worth trying is Warren Buffett's favorite, Gorat's, at about 50th and Center. Ask for the "Warren special" - a T-bone with a double order of hash browns.

PS: Ask Troy about his ribeye at Johnny's when he came down for our CRO class!

Try Johnny's Cafe at 25th and L in the Stockyards area, or Piccolo Pete's just south of 20th and Martha. Both of these are in east Omaha and are old-line Omaha steak houses. Also worth trying is Warren Buffett's favorite, Gorat's, at about 50th and Center. Ask for the "Warren special" - a T-bone with a double order of hash browns.

PS: Ask Troy about his ribeye at Johnny's when he came down for our CRO class!

It was Freakin' Fantastic! When do you want me to come back? :cheers: