Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Toys For Tots Charity Match

For those of you in and around South Carolina - Mid-Carolina Rifle Club will host its second annual Toys for Tots Charity Match on December 13, 2003. We anticipate 6 - 7 stages. All procedes will go to the USMC's Toys fo Tots program. All prizes donated by sponsors will be given away to competitors in a random drawing. For more info, visit www.scsection.org. I hope you can make it.

Jack Suber,TY30299

Section Coordinator

Columbia, SC

I edited the subtitles of both topics with locations so people can tell them apart. :)

Oh yeah, TOE, I edited your URL where you doubled up the "HTTP". It went off to some strange place instead of the BBCC thread.

Jack, it takes us two days for 5 stages. :unsure:

TheOtherErik - You are not from North Carolina are you? I actually stole, I mean borrowed the idea from some guys there. Where is your match? :D

Erik Warren - We have an awesome crew at our club. The lady that does our stats has done them for the last 6 Area 6's, all of the Summer Blasts, SC Sectionals, etc. She is fantastic when it comes to scoring. We are hoping to get about 150 shooters for the match and should be able to run them through with no problems. We are looking at 3 long field course, one short field course and 3 speed shoots.

Whats great about doing this match (besides benefitting T4T) is that it attracts a good many new shooters. We get adds in the paper and that really brings people out. Our sponsors were great - we gave away lots of prizes.

I hope y'all can make it.

Jack

• 1 month later...

This is a blatant advertisement - Sorry.

I wanted to remind those in the South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia area about the 2nd Annual Mid-Carolina Rifle Club Toys for Tots Charity Match (per the initial post). We have 6 good stages (5 high round field courses and 1 spped shoot). A hotdog/corndog/fries vendor will be there. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I hope y'all can make it.

Jack