Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has Anyone put this sight on their M&P9L?

gator

Has Anyone put this sight on their M&P9L and did it change your point of aim from the factory front sight? It says for M&P 5" with factory Rear fixed sight. I'm only going to change it if it is the same. Measurements seem to match but has anybody experienced it?

021-052 Sight - Front/DP/For Smith & Wesson M&P 5" w/Factory Fixed Rear/Optic, .125" x 200" Tall

021-052.jpg

Not sure if this helps but I'm using the Dawson .100" x .180" with a Warren Sevigney rear on my Pro and 9L and it hits pretty close to POA/POI.

IIRC .160 is factory height on the 4.25" guns and .180 on the 5" Pro. Not sure on the 9L or where Dawson got the .200 height?

Has Anyone put this sight on their M&P9L and did it change your point of aim from the factory front sight? It says for M&P 5" with factory Rear fixed sight. I'm only going to change it if it is the same. Measurements seem to match but has anybody experienced it?

021-052 Sight - Front/DP/For Smith & Wesson M&P 5" w/Factory Fixed Rear/Optic, .125" x 200" Tall

021-052.jpg

I think .200 will be too tall for the factory rear sight... your POI will be low. I'd go with a .180. Also, I like the .110 or .115 width better as well.

ETA: POI will be low, not high

Edited by Xfactor