Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Didn't Finish Last

ede

with a revolver for the first time. shooting USPSA i never finished better than last place, but like i say i still have fun and make a lot of noise. last saturday i shot an indoor GSSF match and they have a side match using the GSSF course of fire for a seperate prize package. i used my 686 and shot a 298 out of 300 for 1st place and my 617 for a 500 out of 500 with 47x for first place. the kicker is i was the only shooter in each division, but without that important detail it's still good to say i finished in 1st place. for the GSSF match i shot a 498 out of 500 with a G22.

with a revolver for the first time. shooting USPSA i never finished better than last place, but like i say i still have fun and make a lot of noise. last saturday i shot an indoor GSSF match and they have a side match using the GSSF course of fire for a seperate prize package. i used my 686 and shot a 298 out of 300 for 1st place and my 617 for a 500 out of 500 with 47x for first place. the kicker is i was the only shooter in each division, but without that important detail it's still good to say i finished in 1st place. for the GSSF match i shot a 498 out of 500 with a G22.

You chose to shoot revolver and no one else did. You shot well and that is what matters. Congrats on your shooting. Maybe next time someone else will choose to shoot revolver also and add to the fun.

I shoot gunfighter category in SASS competitions, and few others do. That does not diminish my achievements, as I have earned bronze and silver medals in the State Games of NC in 2007 and 2008 respectively. I choose to shoot revolver in pretty much all of the competitions I participate in. It is up to others to choose to compete with me shooting revolver.

Hopefully someone seeing you shoot revolver will interest them in trying themselves. :D

it was the first time they opened the side match up to revolvers or rimfire. i hope the intrest grows so i have someone to shoot against. still i did good shooting a DA revolver out to 50 feet. the young skinny guys beat me up pretty good in the USPSA matches but i have fun shooting with my friends.