Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any DECENT Motels In The St.Marks, FL Area?

I'd like a Hampton or HIE but the closest one is in Tallahassee, we'll be down there July 5,6 &7 to go Scalloping. I've been told there is a new motel in the Sopchoppy area but they couldn't come up with a name.

Kenny,

To my knowledge, there are NO motels in St. Marks, but Tallahassee is only 20-30 minutes away. You could get one on the southeast side of Tallahassee and be closer than anywhere else you are gonna find.

Of course, Bobby & I only live about 1.5 hours from St. Marks, so if you need a place on your way in or out... you could always come here! (I think it'd be a little bit too much commute to get from here to St. Marks each early morning, but you are certainly welcome at our house!)

Susan

(Edited to change which direction you need to get a hotel... I'm a blonde and horrible with directions! :rolleyes: )

Edited by OpenShooterGirl

Kenny, you'd be better served to get you a place at George's Lighthouse in Panacea. The 2 hotels that were there have both gone out of business but the condos at the Lighthouse are nice and very affordable. Not to mention the restaurant right there, Angelo's, is the best food you'll eat on the Gulf! I hope you plan on coming by and saying "Hi" since you are going to be so close. :D:cheers: